The Bible is God’s inspired Word, the complete, sufficient and final authority for a life of faith and obedience to God.
The One true God exists in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit who equally possess the same essence and attributes.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin by the power of the Holy Spirit, true God and true Man who lived a sinless life and offered Himself on the cross for our sins, literally rising from the dead on the third day and now reigning from Heaven.
The Holy Spirit of God is the third Person of the Triune Godhead who convicts us of sin, righteousness and judgment and grants to us new life through our faith in Christ and empowers us to honor God through a life of obedience.
All mankind needs Christ as Savior since all have sinned and fallen short of God’s standards, as such all are deserving of God’s judgment and completely unable to remedy their spiritual dilemma apart from God’s grace.
Salvation is the free gift of God’s grace received solely on the basis of faith in Christ’s sacrifice, not through any human work or merit.
The Church is the Body of Christ composed of all who have received Him as Lord and Savior and are given the responsibility to share the good news of God’s grace to all people and then to baptize, teach and equip those who put their trust in Christ.
Jesus Christ will return to earth to raise the dead, judge the world and reward believers.
Our church stands firmly upon
The 5 Principles of the Reformation
1. Sola Scriptura = Scripture alone is the sole basis of authority for the church’s beliefs and practices.
2. Sola Fide = Salvation is granted to a sinner solely on the basis of faith and trust in the finished work of Christ on the cross.
3. Sola Gratia = Salvation is based solely on the sovereign grace of God and not upon the will, the works or the merit of the sinner.
4. Solus Christus = There is only one mediator between God and man. Christ alone is the way, the truth and the life and no one can come to the Father except through HIm.
5. Soli Deo Gloria = All glory belongs to God and God alone since salvation is accomplished solely through His will and work.
For complete Statement of Faith click here